Geothermal Heating and Cooling
William Brockman & Sons Offer Innovation with Geothermal HVAC Systems
Throughout Climate Master’s historic 100-year legacy, the company has provided millions of homeowners with the finest comfort systems available. Using state-of-the-art furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps, Climate Master dealers are experts when it comes to customized home comfort systems. But it doesn’t end there. Climate Master also offers a complete line of exceptional comfort systems for your home.
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, these systems are “the most energy-efficient, environmentally clean, and cost effective space conditioning systems available today.” That’s because a geothermal system taps into the earth to capture free, renewable energy.
The earth absorbs about 47% of the sun’s energy that reaches it, storing that energy in the ground. Our systems extract that free energy for heating during winter. For cooling, the system removes heat from the home and dumps it into the cooler earth. This transfer of heat energy is done through a series of pipes buried in the ground, or sunk in a pond, or by using well water. Because a geothermal system simply moves heat instead of burning a fossil fuel to generate it, it’s more energy-efficient.
Why Should You Select a Climate Master Solution?
- Cost savings – Generally, no other heating and cooling system offers lower operating costs, with savings up to 60% compared to ordinary systems
- Quietness of operation – Unlike ordinary air conditioners and heat pumps, no outdoor unit is required. Climate Master geothermal units use heavy-duty, fully-insulated cabinets for quiet operation. Quiet, soft starting variable speed blowers are used in many models
- No outdoor A/C or heat pump – reduces chance of weather related breakdown and is more aesthetically pleasing
- 30% tax credit
- Local utility rebates are available
- Environmental friendliness – Geothermal is a clean, green, and renewable technology to reduce your carbon footprint now and for future generations
Incentives and Tax Credits
Because geothermal systems can be part of the solution for national energy policy, and for efficiency programs of various utilities, many incentives are available throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Some homeowners may qualify for tax credits of 30% of the system cost (with no maximum). Check with your Climate Master dealer and tax professional to find out what incentives are available in your area, and which ones you may qualify for.